- Human Resources
The Human Resources Department is responsible for:
- Recruitment and selection
- Position classification and compensation
- Benefit management
- Policy administration
- Personnel records management
- Workers' compensation administration
- Family and Medical Leave Act administration
- Employee relations and wellness initiative management
Brown County Government will provide a reasonable accommodation for qualified persons with a disability who are employees or applicants for employment in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), its amendments, and all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- What job opportunities are available?
You can find a listing of all available jobs on our jobs page.
- How do I apply for a job with Brown County Government?
You can check out our jobs page and follow the steps, you may print our job application (PDF) and mail it to the HR office, or you may apply in person.
- Where do I find my rights as an employee?
You can find your rights in our personnel manual located here (hyperlink) or in the HR office.