Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.

Pothole / Road Hazard / Mowing / Missing Road Sign Form

  1. Report a Pothole or Road Hazard
  2. Complete and submit this form to report a pothole, non-emergency road hazard, roadways that needs mowing/trimming attention, or a missing road sign for County Roads ONLY (NOT for State Roads, Nashville Town Limits, or Cordry-Sweetwater District Limits). Thank you!
  3. Complete This Section to Report a Road Hazard/Pot Hole
  4. Please include road name of nearest crossroad/mile marker, type of hazard, any other details pertaining to the hazard, etc.

  5. *only one (1) image is able to be uploaded

  6. Enter Your Contact Information
  7. Leave This Blank:

  8. This field is not part of the form submission.